If you want to improve your website or want help building your online presence through marketing or social media and you also live in QLD now is the time to get serious about it.
The State Government has recently announced the release of its new Small Business Digital Grants Program – a ground-breaking funding program aimed at helping Queenslanders engage the digital economy and effectively grow their businesses.
QLD businesses may be eligible for a matched dollar-for-dollar grant up to $10,000.
That doesn't mean you HAVE to spend $10,000 though. They are looking for applications of all sizes.
Businesses can apply for digital technology or services that fall under one of the five identified “priority areas”
- Digital marketing and social media
- Digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media, etc.)
- E-commerce (receiving payments or selling online)
- Specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- Digital planning and advice/training.
If you like the sound of the QLD Government helping you grow the digital aspects of your business but you don't know how best to move forward, or you aren't sure how to go about applying - let's make a time to chat about how I can help.
To be eligible for the grant you must meet the following criteria.
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- Declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent
If you are interested in this limited offer I can either give you a few pointers or I can work with you to write your submission for a fee of just $350. But first click the link below to book in a time for a free chat and we can plan your best course of action.
For more information on the Small Business Digital Grants Program, have a virtual flick-through the full guidelines via the download link here.
If you want to book a FREE 20min consultation to discuss your options under this grant simply head to my calendar and find time that suits you!
Let's get your online world ROCKING - with a little help from the QLD Government!
Elle Roberts is the founder of the Artful Business Community & Conference. Elle is a creativity coach who can help you tap into your own AWESOMENESS and find success doing the work that LIGHTS YOU UP!