Never underestimate the level of courage it takes to be true to yourself. Lisa Fitzpatrick of Sacred Women’s Business could have chatted with me for hours because we had a brilliant conversation about all things biz, life, creative leadership, solo parenting, reforming our perfectionism and loving our fierce warrior soccer sons.
Today on the Podcast we talk about
- Sustainability in Business and making sure you’re business looks after you as much as you look after it
- Overwhelm and burnout and why lady’s are so prone to working themselves into the ground
- Book writing – what does it really take to get a book written?
- Resistance and fear and how to know when to push through it.
- Being a single parent and living your own life without worrying about what other people are up to, or even what you had planned for yourself.
It’s a gorgeous, juicy chat that had me almost crying and fired up when I talked about how I decided to keep going with Artful Business Conference.
Important Links from the Podcast
- Lisa’s Website
- Lisa’s Book
- Connect with Lisa on Facebook
- Artful Business Conference Tickets
- The NEW podcast I mentioned launches TODAY!
Hope you enjoyed another episode of the Artful Business Podcast, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST or leave a REVIEW on itunes – that helps this podcast reach more people!